3. bareMinerals Eye Color in Thank You
4. Burts Bees lip Balm
5. Amazing Cosemetics Amazing Concealer (it really is amazing)
1. Philosophy - when hope is not enough - night treatment
2. Philosophy - hope in a jar oil free SPF 30
3. 100% Pure Cosemetics - Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream (great start to the morning & smells like coffee)
5. Philosophy- on a clear day - spot treatment
These are the products I live by. Currently, I am trying a new Vitamin C serum that a friend of mine turned me onto by ultraceuticals and so far I love it. My skin is extremely sensitive and I have no irritation from it (yet). What are your beauty must haves?
I also wanted to share this little tid bit of inspiration.