Monday, March 12, 2012

colorcolorblock











Dress: Arden B. Skirt: Express Jacket: Tahari Shades: Marc Jacobs Earrings: Mark Billman Bag: Homemade (from a skateboard) Bracelets: Macy's, Vintage, & TJ Maxx Shoes: BCBG

So I was experimenting with color-blocking and I decided to push it and layer a skirt over a dress- & it worked. Well, at least I think it did. I also love the differing textures in the skirt and the dress- I think it makes for a cool look. Mark Billman is one of my favorite jewelry designers. I stumbled upon him when I was at a fair out in Springfield, MA called the Big E. Head over to his website to check out more of his handmade creations. 

Again, a special thanks to Josie at J. Bean Design for snapping these absolutly amazing pictures. Head over to her Facebook page to check out her March deals. 

::always::

No comments: