Wednesday, March 7, 2012

urban fur





 Pants: Bradley Mischka via TJ Maxx Shoes: Circa Joan & David Sweater: French Connection Bag: Louis Vuitton Jewelry: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors, & Jo Jo

These pants were an absolute steal! I bought them at TJ Maxx years ago before they came out with the Runway section. I believe I paid $30ish for them. I am such bargain hunter- I greatly enjoy the thrill of finding something beautiful at an unbelievable price. I didn't even realize what they were at the time. Also, this fur trend is another one of my favorites. Heck, they are all my favorites. But - I love the texture fur brings to an outfit. Styling can get boring with always wearing cotton and cotton blends, and no one likes polyester blends. 

Now it's vacation time for me- I am off to Arizona to visit the beautiful Grand Canyon! Stay tuned for some photography of God's amazing creation, and some styling along the way!  

::always::

No comments: