Monday, January 30, 2012

bright & trendy


Shirt: Ralph Lauren Dress worn as a skirt: Julie's Closet Belt: Vintage (from my grandmother) Shoes: Nine West (TJ Maxx find) Watch: Men's Elgin Bracelet: JoJo Shades: Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Photo Credit: Karen Mohan



Trend Alert: maxi dresses and maxi skirts! I'm loving some of the current trends in womans fashion. I have never been a big skirt wearer, but trends are leading towards femininity, and skirts are a big part of that. It's growing on me, big time! As I said in a previous post I am also loving the bright color trend. I must say as well, we have been very lucky in New England. Last January (2011) I would not have been able to get away with an outfit like this. I would have been burried under layers and layers of heavy fabrics - Oh the joys of living in Boston! 

What are your favorite current fashion trends?

::always::

No comments: