Wednesday, January 25, 2012

it's raining menswear



Sweater: Land's End Pants: Badgley Mischka Jacket: Kenneth Cole Scarf: Hollister Hat: Diesel Bag: Lucky Brand Shoes: Steve Madden Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Costume Pearls (thrift find) Earrings: Frost (TJ Maxx)
Photo Credit: Karen Mohan


I have this strange obsession with menswear. When shopping I'm drawn to the pieces that are inspired by menswear. Here is my issue though - I feel like woman’s pieces that are inspired by menswear never look as they should. It is very hard to find pieces that fit my small frame well, but still look very menswear inspired. Needless to say this look was inspired by menswear. When styling I usually pick one piece that I am desperate to wear that day and style around it. This look was styled around that wonderful Fedora hat. (I forced my father to purchase it for me when I was 14. I HAD to have it!)

::always::

No comments: