Tuesday, January 24, 2012

green with envy




Pants: Helmut Lang (TJ Maxx find) Jacket: de Barbara Bui (Designer Consigner) Scarf: CollectionEighteen (TJ Maxx find) Boots: Franco Sarto (TJ Maxx find) Bag: Louis Vuitton Earings: TJ Maxx Watch: Michael Kors Ring: SilverSari ( buy here ) Shades: Unknown
Photo Credit: Karen Mohan



All of the photos from recent posts where taken at my friend’s apartment building. It is an old shoe factory and I am in love with the entire building. It has such a great feel and I love this exposed brick.   This jacket was a must have as soon as it caught my eye in the store. It came as a suit - I didn’t love the pants but purchased the entire suit anyways. If you live on the south shore of Massachusetts, Designer Consigner is a store you must check out.

::always::

No comments: